Thanks for thinking of booking with us, we appreciate your patronage.
You can now book a table by texting to 0452 295 196.
We will call or text you back to confirm your booking!
Please read the conditions of booking before filling in your details to be sure your visit is enjoyable one. We will confirm your booking with a follow-up email. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you, have a great day!
Our booking system requires 48 hours advance.
For any last minutes booking, please call us at 0452 295 196
If you wish to book for the weekend please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last time to book for breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday is Friday at 1pm.
Read Our Booking Terms and Conditions
- We take bookings for main meals and high tea ONLY, we do not take booking for tea/coffee and cake.
- All bookings are for a 2 hour period in total from booking time.
- Weekend Bookings close on Fridays at 5pm.
- All High Tea bookings need to be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the booking date.
- Our priority is to place all bookings inside, however if all inside tables are booked we then
use the courtyard area. We cannot control the weather but we try our best to make your visit
comfortable with umbrellas and outdoor heaters for winter.
- Tables are held for 15 minutes from booking time please be sure all your party arrive at the booked time.
- All bookings over 6 people requires a $50 deposit to confirm the table. Deposit is refunded on the day of the booking. If cancellation is required please do so at least 24 hours prior to the booking otherwise the deposit is non-refundable.
- We have a liquor licence so NO BYO - we have a lovely wine list for you to choose from instead.
- Any food items that are consumed within our restaurant must be purchased from us unless organised prior.