Thanks for thinking of booking with us,
we appreciate your patronage.
You can now book a table by filling in the booking tool below.
Please read the conditions of booking before filling in your details to be sure your visit is enjoyable one. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you, have a great day!
Our booking system requires 24 hours in advance.
No same day bookings.
For any cancellations or change of mind, you must TEXT us with at least 24 HOURS notice.
Read Our Booking Terms and Conditions
- We take bookings for main meals and high tea ONLY, we do not take booking for tea/coffee and cake.
- All bookings are for a 1.5 hour and High Tea booking is for 2 hours period in total from booking time.
- Weekend Bookings close on Fridays at 5pm.
- All High Tea bookings need to be paid in full at least 7 days prior to the booking date.
- High tea is offered every day of the week. However, on weekends the times you can choose are:
- 11:00 am
- 1:30 pm
- 4:00 pm (Friday & Saturday only)
- With our high tea offer we do not do split payments and only people participating in the high tea can be seated at the table.
- Our priority is to place all bookings inside, however if all inside tables are booked we then use the courtyard area. We cannot control the weather but we try our best to make your visit comfortable with umbrellas and outdoor heaters for winter.
- Tables are held for 15 minutes from booking time please be sure all your party arrive at the booked time.
- All bookings over 6 people requires a $50 tp $100 deposit depending on numbers to confirm the table. Deposit is refunded on the day of the booking. If cancellation is required please do so at least 24 hours prior to the booking otherwise the deposit is non-refundable.
- We have a liquor licence so NO BYO - we have a lovely wine list for you to choose from instead.
- Any food items that are consumed within our restaurant must be purchased from us unless organised prior.